Peanut Butter Coyo Pudding
Recipe Type: Dessert
This indulgent pudding may taste is a guaranteed favourite with everyone. Whilst it may not look sophisticated, it is what everyone wants at the end of a meal.
- 500 g COYO natural vegan yoghurt
- 4 tbsp agave/maple syrup
- 100 g natural, smooth peanut putter (we use Meridian)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dark chocolate, melted, to top (optional)
- Stir sweetener, peanut butter and vanilla extract through the coyo until fully combined.
- Spoon into four pudding pots and refrigerate until slightly set.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, almonds and strawberries to serve.