We are delighted to announce that we have recently opened our library up to the public.
Our range of more than 300 books, DVDs and magazines covers:
- Judaism & Vegetarianism
- Animal Welfare & Animal Rights
- Vegetarian & Vegan Cooking
- Raw Food
- Organic, Sustainability & Environment
- Grow your own fruit + veg / Gardening
- Jewish Vegetarian Cooking
- Vegetarianism for babies, toddlers, children and teenagers
If you would like to donate any books, DVDs or magazines, they will be gratefully received! Please call us on 0208 455 0692 / email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Borrowing books from the library is free for JVS members. We encourage non-members to make a donation when they borrow a book in order to enable us to expand the library.