Beetroot & Cumin Spring Onion Dip
This dip features spring onions as the hero ingredient and is delicious served up with fresh crunchy crudités like celery and radishes.
- 250g traditional cooked beetroot, roughly chopped
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 150ml plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey/vegan alternative
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Salt & pepper (to season)
- Put the beetroot, spring onions and garlic in a blender and chop finely. Add the yogurt, honey and ground cumin and blitz until smooth. Taste and season. Toast the cumin seeds in a pan for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Spoon the dip into a serving bowl and top with the toasted seeds.