Summer Salad with Raspberry Dressing
A quick and easy, vibrant and refreshing salad.
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 bag of rocket leaves
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 large, ripe mango, diced
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 2 handfuls of raspberries
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of grated lime zest
- Pinch of black pepper
- TO MAKE THE DRESSING:
- Mash the raspberries in a large bowl with a fork
- Stir in the remaining dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad.