Vegan Kebabs with Sweet Chilli Coyo Dip
Recipe Type: Main
The sweet chilli and coconut yoghurt add a kick to these yummy vegan kebabs. This dish is so easy to make and can be customised with your favourite veg.
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 courgette
- Optional: red onion,
- mushrooms, aubergine, etc.
- Olive oil (2 – 4 tbsp)
- 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 200 g COYO natural vegan yoghurt
- 100 ml maple syrup/agave nectar
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tbsp chilli flakes (and more to garnish)
- To make the kebabs, chop the veggies into big pieces and coat with olive oil, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Piece veggies with skewers and arrange on a baking tray. Roast at 200C for 20 minutes.
- Alternatively, grill the skewers on a cast-iron grill pan over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, turning every so often.
- To make the coyo dip: Whisk all ingredients apart from the coyo until combined in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes/until thickened.
- Stir through the natural coyo and serve.