Annual Jewish summer festival Nomads in a Field returns to Kent next week, 23-26 August 2019, and this year it is vegan!
Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect:
* Walking, singing, learning, meditation
* Swimming (we have a pool)
* Songs & storytelling
* Shabbat loveliness and ruach!
* Bonfire with snacks
* Post Shabbat Secret Cinema
* Sadeh (Jewish farm) workshop
* Open mic
* Women’s space
* Men’s space
And of course: Great vegan meals!
Book now to secure your place! https://www.nomadsinafield.com/book