Eco Show and Tell sustainability is back, and coming to Mill Hill Broadway Town Swuare, NW7 3LH on Sunday 3rd July, 2 - 4pm
The event is organised together with NW7Hub and is also part of the esteemed London Climate Action Week.
With 11 stalls, including a recycled arts & crafts station, we hope everyone can find something new to learn about, do or exchange ideas. We can't wait to come to Mill Hill Broadway and talk about ways to boost biodiversity, fight climate change, reduce waste and more.
Here are the confirmed stalls, highlighted in yellow are the ones with children's activities.
- Kerlyn, refill and plastic-free store, Impact Store
- Corrina, Community Energy, Power for People
- Holly, Pollinators, Bokashi composting. Bumblebee Conservation Trust, London National Park City
- Alison, Recycled arts and crafts, Re.New recycled crafts
- Manisha, Food bank Community Garden, NW7 Hub
- Paul, Stay fit and do good, Good Gym Barnet and Tiny Forest in Mutton Brook, Earthwatch Europe
- Shiri, Plastic free cleaning, Eco Show and Tell, Helpful Kids
- Jenny, Edmonton Incinerator, Barnet Alliance
- Peter, Outdoor composting and wormeries, Laurence Street Allotments
- Rome, Sea Moss, Health & Holistics
- Sharmila, natural cosmetics, Symply Health
*A note from the organisers: We still have room for a few more stalls. If you are a Barnet resident who is passionate about fighting climate change, a green group or business, please contact [email protected] for stall information